Dave

Jim Patillo

Hi Dave,

I thought I would wait until the dust settled but you did an admirable job saving the airframe. Thats one of the reasons I don't like taking long trips and possibly stranded several states away from home. Did you have to clean the seats? Ha Ha. I've been there and done that and it was very scary. I dead sticked into Livermore a few years ago during one of our airshows. It puckered my butt real good. Are you putting a Revmaster back in it or exploring options?

Dave I wish you a quick return to service. Sorry to hear about your mishap.

Best,
Jim
N46JP