Re: Dave

Bruce Crain

Terrence O’Neill!! It’s been a long time! Are you still writing for Kitplanes? You had a nice Lancair! Did you wear it out? Welcome to Q-Ville! Trutrack should work nicely!
Bruce
On Sep 23, 2021, at 1:18 PM, Martin Skiby <mskiby@...> wrote:

That would be my choice Terrance! Glad your getting tour Q2. You and I have talked many times.

Martin
On Sep 23, 2021, at 10:57 AM, Terrence ONeill <troneill@...> wrote:

Hi; I’m buying a Q2 soon, and intend to put in a basic Autopilot like the TruTrak I put into my late Lancair.
May I ask what will work for the Q2?
Am impressed with the aviation quality of the group and look forward to participating.
Thank you.
Terrence O’Neill

Pillows Recalled After 8 Babies Die
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/614cd59aaa3e955997d7bst04duc1
Apparent Victim of America's Most Prolific Serial Killer ID'd
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/614cd59ac929c55997d7bst04duc2
'High-Profile Hispanic Democrat' Isn't Quite That
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/614cd59ae837155997d7bst04duc3