Re: Emergency landing witnessed

Rick Hole

If I had been in Dave’s shoes, having a friend hovering over would have been an answer to prayer.  I’d know I’d have assistance without delay.  Just to draw confidence from a friend…

While working at Sebastian FL airport 2004- retirement in 2016 I helped rescue quite a few forced landings on and off field.  Several while I happened to be flying and could quickly pinpoint the landing site.

We are all happy this one worked out without injury.  We built our planes once, we can rebuild or start over.

Rick Hole