Re: New Group Member

One Sky Dog

Ok my memory failed here is my VG’s in flight. Single alternating angles worked fine in light rain. Never sought out heavy rain to test that.

Inline image

I like the small plastic ones

On Thursday, September 30, 2021, 10:04 PM, Brent Sherstan <brent.sherstan@...> wrote:

Here’s my VG’s, they are definitely aft of the curvature peak. Judging by the tuft testing that Jay shared, I suspect they’d be in dirty air by the time I’m close to stall and not doing anything. Conducting my own tuft testing would be interesting though before I pull them off. And I agree that you want the minimum amount of VG’s as possible, just need to do more testing.

Brent