From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eugen Pilarski
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 1:15 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Quickie Q1 - Canard

Hello Q-Groupe,

we are just about to cut the canard out of the foam. What is not clear to me at the moment is why the separation of the rear segments in the middle segment has to take place along line 33-F-G-H-32? For the part of the middle segment where it is connected to the fuselage it is clear, but beyond that? Attached is an excerpt.  The page in the Plans ist 5 - 2.

Is it correct that the width of the middle segment is 42"?

Best regards

Eugen