Re: Firewall with no engine

One Sky Dog

Learned in England classified for 30 years, airlines learned again in the 70’s.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

But if it is a 30 year old oil line replace it!

On Tuesday, October 5, 2021, 9:54 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

I am into my annual this month. I have set up my engine so that it takes about 1 hour to remove and same to put it back on. I have removed it for 2 of my 3 annuals so far. I generally ask myself why I am doing this as I am removing it, but once I get it off, I feel much better about it, because I can get a really good look at everything on the back of the engine, thus a thorough inspection.

For some of you that saw my plane with the engine in place, here is what the firewall looks like without the engine.

Cheers,

Jay  Tri-Q2 N8WQ 190 hours.