Re: Some Qs

Tim

Thanks Jay.

So finally got to a point today where I had elevator control rods ready.
It appears if they are fitted either side of the stick tube it creates excessive elevator movement when you roll… I think the design means that the elevators will move when the stick is moved for roll, but my elevator arms are moving about 10mm.

Having the plate at the front of the stick and thus the two rods closer together helps reduce this, I think… So will get that fitted.

Do you know how thick the plate is? I have your photos for the 2D plan, but not the thickness.