From: MBROWNER1@... [SMTP:MBROWNER1@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 1:22 PM
To: QBA@...
Subject: Re: Aerobatics

T,
Of course, you are right.....I was just looking at the Friendly Aviation
Ass'n def of aero. Still trying to figure out how to snap roll a
Q.....KIDDING...cheeze. I would feel bad if sombody thought they could do

one of those unspellable manuvers that starts with an "L".

MB

PS My laptop is still SNAFU. Borrowing