From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 10:06 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Vortex Generators (VGs) on the GU Canard

Mike,

Thanks for that list.  I created a folder in the Q-List files section and placed the VG drawings and articles there.  https://q-list.groups.io/g/main/files/Vortex%20Generators

FYI - there is a lot of useful information in the Q-List files section.  I encourage you all to browse through it.  https://q-list.groups.io/g/main/files

Have a good day.

Sam

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 8:24 PM Michael <dunningme@...> wrote:
I was surprised no one posted the actual QAC instructions for VG placement in Brent Sherstan's Introduction thread and figured the discussion warranted its own post. Hope it helps.

Original QAC VG Install Instructions (web version)

Original QAC VG Install Instructions (PDF)

Other related info:

Canard Contamination, Part 1 (Theory and Explanation, PDF, Dragonfly Newsletter 111 Pages 9-12)

Canard Contamination, Part 2 (VG Construction and Testing, PDF, Dragonfly Newsletter 112 Pages 1-8)

Nate Rambo’s Vortex Generators (PDF, Dragonfly)

--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)