Progress

Chris Walterson

The progress report on the Q 200 is, there is no progress.  I had two hrs  of testing done and then the weather came in. For the last two weeks it is snow, sleet, rain , and very low ceiling.

 As Kenny Rogers says" you got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them", so I think I will fold and dig out the cross country skis, and get in shape for my medical and then try again next May.

 I did manage to fab and install a cowl for the rad and also a wheel skirt that holds the three extra pounds I added to the tail.  It is all still not proven, but so far the airplane is what I expected.

 Take care--------------  Chris