Re: Progress

Jerry Marstall

Nice looking work.
Jerry Marstall

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021, 12:24 PM Chris Walterson <dkeats@...> wrote:
   The progress report on the Q 200 is, there is no progress.  I had two
hrs  of testing done and then the weather came in. For the last two
weeks it is snow, sleet, rain , and very low ceiling.

  As Kenny Rogers says" you got to know when to hold them, know when to
fold them", so I think I will fold and dig out the cross country skis,
and get in shape for my medical and then try again next May.

  I did manage to fab and install a cowl for the rad and also a wheel
skirt that holds the three extra pounds I added to the tail.  It is all
still not proven, but so far the airplane is what I expected.

  Take care--------------  Chris