Re: "Build an airplane. Fly a dream."

Sam Hoskins

Michael. 

Thanks for your contribution. I have moved your promotional materials to the Files section of the Q-list and created a folder called "Quickie Aircraft Company Promotional Literature", or something like that.

BTW gang, there is a lot of good material in the Files section. It might be worth your while to browse through it once in a while and see the resources that we have there. I did spend a little time the other day trying to organize it a bit, but I'm still not finished.

As for today, I'm going flying.

Sam

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021, 12:42 AM Michael <dunningme@...> wrote:
I've mentioned before that a key factor in purchasing my kit was that it met the FAA's Golden Standard...the weight of the paperwork equaled that of the plane! Recently, I began scanning in some of the original QAC promotional materials that Jim Porter saved and finally created an album to store them; I will add more as the project progresses. The photos are large; I opted for 300 DPI "archival" quality given how increasingly rare these things will likely become... Hope you enjoy this blast from the past and share your stories below!

Quickie Aircraft Corporation Promotional Materials

--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.