Re: Finally

Bruce Crain

Hope that Frankenbird remembers you Verne!  Don’t sneak up on it!  It might buck and run off!!
🤣
Bruce

On Nov 11, 2021, at 1:45 PM, smeshno1@... wrote:

 Yup.. have over 1000 travelled jobs on 767, so they shut that line off anything outside the doors.

787 48 section hosed shims (I presume that one is an AD?). 777 keel design over (adding doublers I presume).

777X is...well.. who knows?

 Paine field looks like it did back in 2010! Aircraft parked everywhere to the point the General Aviation
taxiways are partially blocked.

Mostly it is major problems with Biden pushing his Hokey Pokey mandates but some is parts and hardware stuck
out there somewhere off L.A. in the China boat. M.E can't fix stupid or late!

 Never seen this before Charlie, pretty sad to see this for a 3rd generation Lazy B guy like myself.

Build rates as a snails pace. Last time I was here in 2013 we were at a 3.5 rate on 777 and 10 days on 747-8.

Balls to the walls and better not sit on a committed release because the incorporation unit would
be in build at the time D.E. got it off the board and into ETAC!

 I have had enough of the factory now. Near 5 decades. Tossing in the towel and looking forward to be the
Wal Mart greeter.

 You still gonna move your birds from Utah? I'll be driving right through Provo on Saturday.

Vern