From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 5:23:09 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Engine Question

Seems like a bought a new one from Fresno Airsomething years ago.  Google airplane supply in Fresno, CA
Bruce

On Nov 11, 2021, at 3:48 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:

So my oil pressure has been getting slowly worse over time.  I highly suspect my accessory cover with the oil pump is worn out.  So, is there anywhere that rebuilds these things.  I'd like them to measure my gears also to see if they are in spec.
Thanks,
Mike Dwyer  Q200 N3QP

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF