Re: tilt forward canopymods

Mike Steinsland

Hey guys THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!
A picture is worth a thousand words.
I thought that piece had to go completely across from side to side.
Man was I scratching my head on that.
 So simple now that I see it in a photo.

Thanks for the files as well Kris.
I had cut those hinges and am not 100% satisfied with how they look.
My brother has been a cnc programmer all his career so I'll get him to work with them and see if he can get something made for me.
Thanks again

As for the snow.....kinda have mixed feelings.  I'll be plowing the 400 highway this winter. If it snows I have to work, but I also get to hit the slopes once we clear the road. If it isn't snowing, I get to spend time with my baby in the shop and still get on call pay.

Hope it doesn't hamper your flying too much Chris.

Cheers

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 3:29 AM Mike Steinsland via groups.io <MIKESKUSTOMS=GMAIL.COM@groups.io> wrote:
Yes those are the are same drawings

On Sun., Nov. 14, 2021, 10:29 a.m. Michael, <dunningme@...> wrote:
Do your drawings match these?

Q2 Front Hinged Canopy PDF

Stored on the Free Plans Collection
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

--

Mike Steinsland