Re: Finally

Frankenbird Vern

I upped my exit back to Oklahoma to tomorrow. Got a big showdown inside the factory on the way. I read the hand written notice on the way in the door today
 that the factory folks are goin full Brandon.  Not happy with the Hoky Poky mandate and by leaving then I have a window of no snows in the Cascades for 
 a few days. I staged my storage unit in Arlington yesterday and ready to load my ol Dodge and "git outta Dodge!!"

WaRshington (that how Kansans say the State..adding an R) has big problems this Winter with far fewer snow plow operators.  Already shut down a bunch of Ferry 
boats, and that is totally not a good thing here at all. Roads and bridges not getting repaired (not like Oklahoma has great roads either tho).

It'll be good to get back to the homestead. First on the list is to lasso Das Frankenbird taking out to the back corral and riding him back to green broke..haha.  

Gonna finish watching our first Q builder video tonight. I got distracted by watching Roncz and Rutan...especially Burt giving his history working at Bede in Newton.      

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 2:02 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Finally

Hope that Frankenbird remembers you Verne!  Don’t sneak up on it!  It might buck and run off!!
🤣
Bruce

On Nov 11, 2021, at 1:45 PM, smeshno1@... wrote:

Yup.. have over 1000 travelled jobs on 767, so they shut that line off anything outside the doors.

787 48 section hosed shims (I presume that one is an AD?). 777 keel design over (adding doublers I presume). 

777X is...well.. who knows? 

Paine field looks like it did back in 2010! Aircraft parked everywhere to the point the General Aviation 
taxiways are partially blocked. 

Mostly it is major problems with Biden pushing his Hokey Pokey mandates but some is parts and hardware stuck 
out there somewhere off L.A. in the China boat. M.E can't fix stupid or late!

Never seen this before Charlie, pretty sad to see this for a 3rd generation Lazy B guy like myself. 

Build rates as a snails pace. Last time I was here in 2013 we were at a 3.5 rate on 777 and 10 days on 747-8. 

Balls to the walls and better not sit on a committed release because the incorporation unit would 
be in build at the time D.E. got it off the board and into ETAC! 

I have had enough of the factory now. Near 5 decades. Tossing in the towel and looking forward to be the 
Wal Mart greeter. 

You still gonna move your birds from Utah? I'll be driving right through Provo on Saturday.

Vern

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 1:01 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Finally

The Big B roller coaster hiring and firing at the same time. I am glad to be out of the game.

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.