From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 1:32 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Finally

Hook ‘em cowboy!  And the ride is usually a long one!
Bruce

On Nov 16, 2021, at 11:11 AM, smeshno1@... wrote:

  I upped my exit back to Oklahoma to tomorrow. Got a big showdown inside the factory on the way. I read the hand written notice on the way in the door today
 that the factory folks are goin full Brandon.  Not happy with the Hoky Poky mandate and by leaving then I have a window of no snows in the Cascades for
 a few days. I staged my storage unit in Arlington yesterday and ready to load my ol Dodge and "git outta Dodge!!"

 WaRshington (that how Kansans say the State..adding an R) has big problems this Winter with far fewer snow plow operators.  Already shut down a bunch of Ferry
boats, and that is totally not a good thing here at all. Roads and bridges not getting repaired (not like Oklahoma has great roads either tho).

 It'll be good to get back to the homestead. First on the list is to lasso Das Frankenbird taking out to the back corral and riding him back to green broke..haha.

Gonna finish watching our first Q builder video tonight. I got distracted by watching Roncz and Rutan...especially Burt giving his history working at Bede in Newton.