New hangar for tandem wing

One Sky Dog

Friends,

I have completed another step in retirement to quit paying hangar rent. I am now a member of a hangar LLC and have equity. My new hangar sits right off the taxiway and I can see both ends of the 4000 ft runway approach.

I now have a place to move my almost flying Dragonfly to next summer after flight test. For now here is what the view is to the west and north. First flight in the Tri-Pacer with the 160 hp replacement engine.

It was great to be able to fly to the FOD and my friend Dave thought this was an amazing group, which it is.

Thanks for all my Q friends.

One Sky Dog