Re: New hangar for tandem wing

Bruce Crain

Looks like you won’t be mowing the lawn so that’s a plus!
Bruce

On Nov 23, 2021, at 8:55 AM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

 Oh and Jerry it is 08:00 and 51 degrees expected 71 today. Nice 👍

On Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 7:46 AM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

Trees are in the high mountains. We do have invasive mesquite trees and lots of things that will hurt you!

On Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 6:21 AM, Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Where are the trees?

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021, 6:41 AM Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

Hey OSD,

    Thats a beautiful view.

    Well done with your old age planning strategy. :-)

    At my airfield there are more houses being built around it every year. :-(

Rich T.

On 23/11/2021 11:09, One Sky Dog via groups.io wrote:
Friends,

I have completed another step in retirement to quit paying hangar rent. I am now a member of a hangar LLC and have equity. My new hangar sits right off the taxiway and I can see both ends of the 4000 ft runway approach.

I now have a place to move my almost flying Dragonfly to next summer after flight test. For now here is what the view is to the west and north. First flight in the Tri-Pacer with the 160 hp replacement engine.

It was great to be able to fly to the FOD and my friend Dave thought this was an amazing group, which it is.

Thanks for all my Q friends.

One Sky Dog