Re: Option for lifting wing

Jay Scheevel

Seems like a great idea, Corbin I don' t see any issues. Looks like it spreads the load very nicely.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Corbin via groups.io
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 9:30 AM
To: Q List <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Option for lifting wing

I have a Jeep and I have this offroad “jack” that I use the air compressor to fill. I’m out of the hanger doing some other work and thought I would try this out to see how easily it was with the wing for tire changes and working on brakes.

It takes about 15-20 seconds to lift this high and seems very well supported.

Let me know if anybody sees any structural problems with lifting this way for short periods.

Corbin

--
Corbin
N121CG