Re: Q-List Zoom meeting - Ask the Pilots - Saturday 11 December

Paul Poulsen

Hi Sam,
Thanks for organising this, it will be a great benefit to those of us stuck in the holding pattern of building/restoring.
As it will be 01.00 here, I am not sure if it is possible to record meetings in Zoom, but if it is would it be possible to record the meeting and place or post a link? I am thinking of the long term gain as a referencing as well as being selfish and not missing out :)
Just a though.
Clear skies and tailwinds
Paul

On Sunday, 5 December 2021, 01:13:25 am AEST, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

This month, instead of a Q-Tour, let's have an Ask the Pilots Q&A session.  This is a chance for newbies, builders and wanabes to ask the guys who are actually flying those burning questions you have. This session will most likely NOT be uploaded to YouTube.

As always, don't log in until 9:00.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Q-List Zoom - Ask the Pilots
Time: Dec 11, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74145876920?pwd=T0tlRmJIdGFncHJKTUJqNWt4eU5pQT09

Meeting ID: 741 4587 6920
Passcode: 83y89J