Re: Reminder: Q-List Zoom meeting - Ask the Pilots - Saturday 11 December - 0900 Central Time

Kevin Boddicker

Anthony,
 From memory. I believe the limits on the reflector are 2° down and 6° up according to plans.
I have never flown my plane with any trailing edge down setting.
They are all hand built. So yours may be different.

Kevin

On Dec 11, 2021, at 10:30 AM, Anthony P <solarant@...> wrote:

Very interesting and informative as always.   Thanks everyone.

Follow-up on a comment by Chris Walterson and maybe a terminology lesson for me.
Chris was talking about the main wing not flying and needed to "add reflexor"
When I think of adding reflexor, that would reduce lift on the main wing  and increase aircraft pitch.
It sounds like what he did was to add flaps, as in flaperons.
Is this correct?
How much "down aileron" can people get from their reflexor system?
I would have thought none because reflex means deflect control surface up?

--
Q2 N86KL