Re: Today's tour

Rick Hole

Now Jerry, I, being 71, would have suggested a more appropriate “older than this here box o’rocks.  Knowing that if those young whipper-snappers take the bait I’d reply, “I happen to know that there box ain’t a day older than 40 so I accept your compliment.”

Sonia (1953-2020) & Rick Hole

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry Marstall
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2021 6:30 PM
To: Q-list <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Today's tour

A little more respect towards your elders - sonny.  J

On Sat, Dec 11, 2021, 2:48 PM Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:

I agree!

All of the “episodes” have been great.

This one proves the cohesiveness of the group, and willingness, zeal, to welcome new aviators into the fold.

Sam,

Kudos for all the time you have put into this effort. You are the patriarch, even though Jerry is old as hell!!

nuff said.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   570 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Dec 11, 2021, at 10:21 AM, Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Great Forum.  Super idea.  Enjoyed the crowd.

Jerry