Re: Today's tour

Richard Thomson

Thanks Sam for another good session.

You know it has been a good session when you take something away that makes you think or helps formulate new ideas, and from all these Tour sessions there is always food for thought.

Over the years I have received lots of helpful information from this group that has improved my Q education and steered me hopefully down the right path, and for that I thank you guys.

Happy Christmas y'all.  Fly Safe.

Rich T.

UK.

TriQ200   3 hrs Taxi.

On 11/12/2021 19:48, Kevin Boddicker wrote:
I agree!
All of the “episodes” have been great.
This one proves the cohesiveness of the group, and willingness, zeal, to welcome new aviators into the fold.ou

Sam,
Kudos for all the time you have put into this effort. You are the patriarch, even though Jerry is old as hell!!

nuff said.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   570 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Dec 11, 2021, at 10:21 AM, Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Great Forum.  Super idea.  Enjoyed the crowd.
Jerry