From: "One Sky Dog via groups.io" <Oneskydog@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Off topic winter hangar report
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 04:39:19 -0700

Hi gang,

I am about 80% moved out of my rental hangar but had a delay.

I developed hangar rash on the right elevator of the Tri-Pacer. This gave me an opportunity to learn fabric covering.

I flew from Benson E95 to KFHU Sierra Vista last Sunday deviating for a low pass at Whetstone air park dirt strip. On final at KFU 12,000 ft runway I flew in ground effect for 3/4 of the runway before landing. It is towered during the week but G under the restricted airspace on weekends.

Quite different flying from Utah down here and way different from Mike’s Florida videos. Here is one of my neighbors You Tube channels that gives the perspective of flying in AZ. https://youtu.be/FHQZhLiVLnE

Good flights for all,