Say Jim an A and P used a “wicking lock tight” at the outside of the crank case halves in the split.  I had not been able to get this area to seal the oil seep.
I also used several 8 x 11 sheets of sand paper laid flat to “surface” the metal covere that replaced the suction pump when removed.  Cleared up most all of the oil seeps and things are now dry after several years.
Bruce Crain

On Dec 20, 2021, at 7:54 PM, Jim Patillo <logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Thanks guys. Mike N. Directed me to one.

Jim
N46JP

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Kevin Sheeley via groups.io <kjsheely1@...>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 5:28:55 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] 0200 Engine

I did the same as Mike. Use the gasket as a template.

On Monday, December 20, 2021, 8:19:19 PM EST, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:

I think I just built one out of 1/4" AL.  Back before CAD so don't ask for a drawing!
Mike Dwyer Q200

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 8:15 PM Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:
Does anyone have an 0200 vacuum pump cover they would part with? I'm finally getting rid of about 30 lbs. of vacuum stuff.

Jim
N46JP