From: "Richard Thomson" <richard@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] 0200 Engine
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 09:52:43 +0000

    Hi Jim

    There is an oil gallery on the face that is about 1/8th inch diameter. I used some PRC on an 1/8 countersink rivet to seal it off. had no leaks on my plate at all.

    Rich T

On 21/12/2021 03:45, Bruce Crain wrote:
Say Jim an A and P used a “wicking lock tight” at the outside of the crank case halves in the split.  I had not been able to get this area to seal the oil seep.
I also used several 8 x 11 sheets of sand paper laid flat to “surface” the metal covere that replaced the suction pump when removed.  Cleared up most all of the oil seeps and things are now dry after several years.
Bruce Crain

On Dec 20, 2021, at 7:54 PM, Jim Patillo <logistics_engineering@...> wrote:
Thanks guys. Mike N. Directed me to one.

Jim
N46JP