Re: FOD 22

Jerry Marstall

Mike, it will be great to see you there. It's a ton of fun.  Jerry

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022, 10:26 PM Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:
I've put FOD on my calendar and plotted a flight plan.  1022 miles.  Hope the weather cooperates!
Mike Dwyer Q200

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022, 2:48 PM Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:
I have been procrastinating, for no other reason than that’s what I do.

FOD 22 will be at KDEH. 15,16,17,18 Sept 22.
Where would we be without acronyms?

Details for lodging etc to come later.

Thought about going too Beatrice again. Called the AP manager, she has no place to store planes in case of storms.
She was very welcoming, but has rented out their big hanger.

We have, at DEH, enough room to get everyone inside. If we talk nice, probably for free. 11-29 Rwy 4000’.

The alternate for an unmanageable cross wind will be Scott Field, 20 miles south 4150’ 17-35.
There is a huge hanger there, that I think I can talk the Mayor into letting us use in case of bad weather, as well.

So mark your calendars. make plans, carve a notch in your stick, take a photo of this email, kiss your wife goodby, adios your friends,
pack up the babies and grab the old ladies (Neil Diamond), and shag your ass to Decorah.

This invite includes you Mike Dwyer, and all the Dragonfly folks. Sky Dog, please forward to the DF list. Thanks.

So. There you have it. If I don’t see you before then, I WILL see you then!

Happy New Year!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   570 hrs
Luana, IA.