Re: Airport Operations at Commercial airports

One Sky Dog

Jay,

Yes you need the badge to open the get to get out at Ogden but they dropped making you enter your PIN number to get out. You need the badge and secret PIN number to get in.

On Thursday, January 6, 2022, 1:17 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Do you need to have the badge to exit the prison?  😊

Sorry, could not resist.

From: "Ryszard Zadow" <ryszardzadow@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Cc: Q_List <Q-List@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:19:11 -0500

On Jan 6, 2022, at 12:14, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

New regulations for hangar use at KOGD proof city hates GA pilots and builders.

POLICY 2040 NONAERONAUTICAL USE OF AIRPORT HANGARS

POLICY 2040 NONAERONAUTICAL USE OF AIRPORT HANGARS

Legal publisher offering ordinance codification services for local governments, specializing in providing codes of ordinances in print and on the Internet

Charlie

On Thursday, January 6, 2022, 10:05 AM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

Mike,

Here is KOGD info it is a pain and Ogden City hates general aviation pilots and hangar owners.

Airport Badging | Ogden, UT

Airport Badging | Ogden, UT

Charlie

On Thursday, January 6, 2022, 9:27 AM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Do any of you own/rent hangars at USA airports that have Scheduled airlines?

If so, I'd like to know how your airport handles TSA Badge requirements.

KPIE started charging a $20 a year badge fee and makes us take a TSA test on driving airport tugs and reporting bags that are left laying around... none of which we have at the General Aviation hangars!

The badge manager and I had a discussion.  He believes that all pilots flying have some sort of training and badges that allow them to walk on the ramp.  I told him that I could fly into any airport in the country and I don't need no stinking badge!  LOL.

Thanks,

Mike Dwyer Q200

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF