Re: materials list for parts

Jay Scheevel

His website is canardzone.com . I think he is the webmaster,so you can drop a note there

On Jan 17, 2022, at 6:08 PM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

He’s been having issues with that payment portal notifying him for years.  He’s very active on another board and, when contacted there, he is very responsive and sends you a code to enter for a free download using a different site.

Someone here might remember which board/forum to contact him on.  If not, I’ll try looking it up tomorrow.

Corbin

On Jan 17, 2022, at 7:01 PM, Mike Steinsland <MIKESKUSTOMS@...> wrote:

Well isn't that just ducky.
I paid for the dimensions and specs from The Canard Zone and am not able to download anything.
If anyone has done it recently and had any success please let me know.

Cheers
Mike

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 1:54 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

If you can get a response from the Canard Zone store. Here are all of the hardware dimensions and specs:  https://www.canardzone.com/store/product/7-q-200-metal-parts-drawings/