Re: materials list for parts

Jay Scheevel

His website is canardzone.com . I think he is the webmaster,so you can drop a note there

On Jan 17, 2022, at 6:08 PM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

He’s been having issues with that payment portal notifying him for years.  He’s very active on another board and, when contacted there, he is very responsive and sends you a code to enter for a free download using a different site.

Someone here might remember which board/forum to contact him on.  If not, I’ll try looking it up tomorrow.

Corbin

On Jan 17, 2022, at 7:01 PM, Mike Steinsland <MIKESKUSTOMS@...> wrote:

Well isn't that just ducky.
I paid for the dimensions and specs from The Canard Zone and am not able to download anything.
If anyone has done it recently and had any success please let me know.

Cheers
Mike

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 1:54 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

If you can get a response from the Canard Zone store. Here are all of the hardware dimensions and specs:  https://www.canardzone.com/store/product/7-q-200-metal-parts-drawings/

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terrence ONeill
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 11:25 AM
To: 'main@Q-List.groups.io' <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] materials list for parts

Hi.  I now have Paul Spackman's Q200, at KLMO.
The brake controls are now located right by the throttle, and I want to move these brakes controls  to the rudder pedals.
Looking through the plans I am unable to find the List of Materials…not those on Page 1, but a list which tells the dimensions, and material of each part, such as the brake pedal shown in the plans,  Q2BSW1, for example. I have two master cylinders that will work with the original plans idea butI will make new pedals similar to the  original design, to work with my Cleveland 10-35s.

Also want to buy a canopy cover, somewhere.
Any suggestions are much appreciated. Terry

--

Mike Steinsland

--

Corbin 
N121CG

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.