Re: Modified video

Corbin <c_geiser@...>

I’ll add that the Garmin cameras have this built in as well.  Many different options on how to display it within the app probably similar to the GoPro telemetry data.

Corbin

On Jan 20, 2022, at 3:51 AM, Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up Jay - looks interesting. I suspect you already know but just in case, you can also use the free GoPro Quik to do similar. The problem with the instrumentation in Quik is that it is  limited and not particularly 'attractive' (at least IMO).  I'm currently waiting for my money tree to bloom but may give this software a shot when it does.

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4

--

Corbin
N121CG