From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 8:43 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Modified video

It’s called Telemetry Overlay for Windows.  They also have a version for Mac. It’s $100.

On Jan 19, 2022, at 7:15 PM, Adam hied <hiedadam@...> wrote:

Jay,

What software is that?

Thanks,

Adam H

www.adamhied.com - dragonfly experimental airplane blog

YouTube channel

On Jan 19, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I have been experimenting with some software that I just bought which allows me to add some gauges (and a moving map) to videos with telemetry data. I added them to a video that I recorded this past weekend. Makes it more interesting…. to pilots anyway.

https://youtu.be/Hee4AEHanBA