Re: Large Appendix Sheets

Jay Scheevel

If you do create the DWG or DXF formatted files, it would be nice to have them on the Q-list files section. There are no copyright infringements, since QAC is long gone and left no ownership trail to their materials as far as I know.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hot Wings via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 9:37 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Large Appendix Sheets

Bad news.  My old TurboCad can still make nice paper prints but *.DXF, *.IGS, *.DWG just don't import to Solidworks.  Creating from scratch would be faster than the manipulation required.
Conversion to PDF works.
If any one really wants *. DXF, or *.DWG conversions I'll put it on my 'to do' list.  *.IGS into SW is a no go.