Re: Flush Type Finishing Washer Used on Tail?

Martin Skiby

They are most likely tinnerman washers available at aircraft spruce.

On Feb 5, 2022, at 1:23 PM, Corbin via <c_geiser@...> wrote:

I am trying to find the flush-type finishing washer used with the screws to join the tail to the fuselage.  I don't believe they are conical washers so I am hoping many of us out there know what I am referring to.  There are likely so many different ways to connect the tail but if anyone knows what I am talking about and the size/name I would greatly appreciate it. 

I don't have access to my plans right now but will in a day or two and can look through in case these are a "per plan" part.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.