Re: Q1 - Main wing - Flip tabel

Eugen Pilarski

Hello Q Community,

Thank you for your messages and tips. I have now implemented it according to the procedure from a Q-talk #9 from 1983, attached the link to it. Just Duck tape, micro, resin, glass, compoflex, peel ply and a vacuum bag.

Main wing shear and rib

The connection with the two layers BID in the middle I will additionally support with a local vacuum bag, the idea I have copied from the CozyGirls.

Attached are some pictures.

How do you think I should run the cables for a strobe light at the wing tips?  Just put a tube in the foam from the top and fix it with micro? Which size I should choice? What would you guys recommend?

Best regards

Eugen