Re: Snow, Ice, & Safety

Jay Scheevel

Hi Mike,
Thanks. I will look to see if I can change that screen format. It’s called IFRR (I follow roads and rivers)

On Feb 6, 2022, at 9:52 AM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:

Good video Jay.  I got to try some time lapse now!  Curious how many pictures a minute you were taking.  Also, might want to pick a resolution that gets you a 16:9 screen?
At first it looked like you were flying IFR due to the interstate under you!
Fly Safe,
Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Sun, Feb 6, 2022 at 9:05 AM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
Don’t slip and fall Jon. That looks dangerous! 😉

BTW, I did another time lapse video yesterday. This one includes the landing in time lapse mode. Don’t blink or you will miss it.

On Feb 6, 2022, at 6:46 AM, Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:

We really got hammered with snow and cold this past week. I imagine many of you did too given that big weather system.  I think I now understand what Paul, Kevin, and Jay were dealing with last month. 😋

As you can see, just getting into the hangar was a safety issue. As many of you know, "safe" is my middle name. 😉

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4