Re: Q2/200 Engine mounts

Jay Scheevel

I computed the vertical position of my empty CG when I was doing my weigh and balance by changing the angle of the fuselage from zero and recording the difference in scales and FS’s, then computed the vertical CG from those. I will see if I can dig that up. I also did a measurement of the difference between the thrust line of the Revmaster and the O200. They are not the same. Will see if I can find that also.

On Feb 9, 2022, at 9:03 PM, Ian Ashdown <ian.ashdown@...> wrote:

I don’t believe the design O-200 thrust line is WL 15” but the only dimensional reference I’ve found states that it is 7.6” (I think) from the top of the firewall.  Don’t you love the use of consistent datum’s!  My question is, is that the firewall panel (inside of the Fuse) or the outside of the fuse at the FS 14” (firewall)?

Very confusing/frustrating!

Ian
SoCal