Re: Q2/200 Engine mounts

Ian Ashdown <ian.ashdown@...>

Hi Mike,

“So the Q200 is very nose heavy as built.”  That the kind of information I’ve been hoping for!  The Rotax is at least 50lbs lighter than the O-200 and the way I think I’m going to manage the fuel in the Header Tank, I will be about 75lbs lighter forward of the CofG.  I was planning to place the battery wherever it helped best with balance.  I’m not sure which battery I’ll be using yet, I probably should start looking.  I see some people are using Varley (race car battery) which has very good energy density, but there are some very good lithium batteries available these days.

Ian