From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ian Ashdown
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 8:51 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Q2/200 Engine mounts

Hi Mike,

“So the Q200 is very nose heavy as built.”  That the kind of information I’ve been hoping for!  The Rotax is at least 50lbs lighter than the O-200 and the way I think I’m going to manage the fuel in the Header Tank, I will be about 75lbs lighter forward of the CofG.  I was planning to place the battery wherever it helped best with balance.  I’m not sure which battery I’ll be using yet, I probably should start looking.  I see some people are using Varley (race car battery) which has very good energy density, but there are some very good lithium batteries available these days.

Ian