Re: Reminder! Saturday's Q-Tour - Matthew Curcio's Well Traveled Q-200 February 12 - 10:00 Central Time

Richard Thomson

Thanks Matthew for your tour, nice to see there is another MGL EFis on the list, we will have to compare notes.

As always, thanks to Sam for the invite.

Great job both of you.

Rich T

GB

On 10/02/2022 23:20, Sam Hoskins wrote:

Please note the time, it is a little different.  It should be a really interesting presentation.

This month's Q-Tour features Matthew Curcio.  I met Matthew at Oshkosh a few years ago. He was living in Ohio and had just acquired a Q-200. He got the plane up and running and got a job at Scaled Composites. Since then, he has flown in each of the lower 48 states and also to Barrow, Alaska. He made several modifications to turn his Q-200 into a real long distance plane. This will be a really interesting Q-tour, be sure to join us.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74483660582?pwd=Hz8O3XihCBUy-wqi5R654OmwkZjpKK.1

Meeting ID: 744 8366 0582
Passcode: TZ09hX