Re: Finally got my first hour of the New Year.

Jay Scheevel

Very nice, Nathan!  I see you brought your little R2D2 along with you 😊

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nathan Peck
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 2:13 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Finally got my first hour of the New Year.

It is a beautiful day.   Just a little farther up the river in the Long EZ.  Just need to get the Quickie going soon.

-Nathan Peck

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 2:01 PM Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:

I see the broken ice for the wheels!  How cold was it at altitude?  And how cold were your oil temperatures?

Great you got into the air in 2022!

Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 2:14 PM Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

When I got out to the hangar, there was still an ice ridge, which I quickly dispatched with a ball peen hammer. It's a beautiful day. I flew down to the confluence of the Ohio (brown water) and Mississippi (greenish water) rivers down at Cairo, Illinois. In that shot you can see three states, Illinois, Kentucky, and Missouri.

I signed off my annual condition inspection on January 1, so it's about time I get aviated.

Sam Hoskins