Re: N131PS For Sale

Mike Dwyer

Mostly behind the seats.  I can store about 5 roll bags there and because I don't have rudder pedals on the passenger side I store the heaviest bag in front of the passengers feet.  One time coming back from the Bahamas I was unloading at customs and they were astounded at all the stuff I pulled out!
Mike Dwyer Q200

On Sun, Feb 20, 2022, 6:12 PM Fredd Baber <freddb43@...> wrote:
Where exactly is “baggage” in a Quickie?

Fredd Baber

On Feb 20, 2022, at 1:48 PM, Terrence ONeill <troneill@...> wrote:

Michael, firm price $28,500.

Pics:

_,_

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: wacodriver@...
To: troneill@...
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 13:09:41 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Larry’s Arizona Q-2
Terrence,
     Some photographs and information on N131PS: Serial number 2520 was built June, 1997, it has 870TT as of today. The Revmaster was swapped for a  120 HP Jabiru 3300 June 2002, it has 676 TT now.  It has a spartan interior in good shape and minimal VFR avionics and panel.
This photograph was taken on the ramp at Durango Colorado this past Christmas.
200 MPH low pass