Re: N131PS For Sale

Fredd Baber

Ok, that’s what I’m thinking as well.  Appreciate the help!

Fredd Baber

On Feb 21, 2022, at 10:07 AM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:

Can't speak for Dragon fly but on my Q200 I added a screen on the rear bulkheads and a fiberglass cover over the control linkage so I can just toss stuff in there.
Mike Dwyer Q200

On Mon, Feb 21, 2022, 8:36 AM Fredd Baber <freddb43@...> wrote:

I’m looking at a Dragonfly and the frame has the REALLY SMALL cut outs that don’t look like you can get much back there.  You can pull the seats forward and there are a couple of larger holes but the control linkages are tight there as well.  Would I just build a carbon fiber shelf to go over the linkages to avoid a problem?   Thanks!

Fredd Baber

On Feb 20, 2022, at 9:52 PM, Martin Skiby <mskiby@...> wrote:

Behind the seat back.  Lots of room, but tie it down!

Martin

On Feb 20, 2022, at 5:03 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:

Mostly behind the seats.  I can store about 5 roll bags there and because I don't have rudder pedals on the passenger side I store the heaviest bag in front of the passengers feet.  One time coming back from the Bahamas I was unloading at customs and they were astounded at all the stuff I pulled out!
Mike Dwyer Q200

On Sun, Feb 20, 2022, 6:12 PM Fredd Baber <freddb43@...> wrote:
Where exactly is “baggage” in a Quickie?

Fredd Baber

On Feb 20, 2022, at 1:48 PM, Terrence ONeill <troneill@...> wrote:

Michael, firm price $28,500.

Pics: