From: David J. Gall [mailto:David@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 7:32 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Prop Questions

Chris (and Pat),

....... There's no assurance that the car would require full throttle
to maintain 70 mph, therefore any attempt to say that the engine is "used to
this (pulling 100hp)" in auto use is wrong. (Pulling a large boat on a
trailer is not considered "normal" for a Corvair.)......

Join {main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.