From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of David J. Gall
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 10:34 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Sparrow strainer stall conundrum

Just playing catch up on the last two weeks of frantic Q-LIST activity….

OMG, Michael, the “Mad Rocket Scientist” (Drew) is a nice enough guy but he’s wrong fully ninety percent of the time when it comes to his discussions of aircraft stability and control. Even the animated graphic you point to is wrong.

<Rocket Scientist> != <Aeronautical Engineer>

Caveat Emptor.

David J. Gall

PS: When encountering any prototype aircraft bearing the moniker “Raptor,” run away! Run away!! LOL

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1

Aircraft Description

Serial Number

H-5157-001

Certificate Issue Date

06/26/1996

Manufacturer Name

AURIGEMA ANDREW N

Mode S Code (base 8 / oct)

53275133

Model

DRAGON FLY MARK II

Mode S Code (base 16 / hex)

AD7A5B

Year Manufacturer

2001

Cancel Date

01/30/2009

Reason For Cancellation

Cancelled

Export To

None

Type Registration

Individual

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)