From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Larick
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 6:30 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Sparrow strainer stall conundrum

With the talk of location and size.  I have early ls-1 instructions including sparrow strainer dimensions of 17 inch size and the 24” from inboard edge of elevator location these are in an envelope post marked Oct 3 1983.  Rounded the sizes since I already forgot the fractions.

Brian

On Feb 24, 2022, at 09:54, Hot Wings via groups.io <bd5er@...> wrote:

Gurney flaps have been mentioned here before when this 'problem' came up.  Has anyone actually tried them?