From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 9:52 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Sparrow strainer stall conundrum

Hi David,

Glad to hear you have your ears on the Q-list again. My redesigned LS1 elevator behaves nicely in the simple modeling software that I use (meaning it will remain in neutral trail at a minimum cruise speed and still produce necessary lift for a control free emergency).

Had a question for you: Since  I have designed it to have essentially no delta-pressure top and bottom, will this make it more prone to flutter?  Should I shoot for positive balanced pressure top and bottom in order to stabilize it?

You can answer me offline if this is getting too far in the weeds for the rest of the group.

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)