Re: Quickie insurance

Sam Hoskins

No hull here, either.  When I first looked into it, the insurance company wanted 10% of the aircrafts value, whatever I declared that to be.

So, I just fix it myself, and fix it, and fix it, and fix it.

Sam

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 6:37 AM Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:
Never carried Hull insurance. Essentially, if you break, you fix it.  Who else knows how to fix a Q except a Q builder?
Jerry M

On Thu, Mar 10, 2022, 8:30 PM Troy Zawlacki <troyzc3@...> wrote:
Does anyone have recommendations on insurance options for the Q aircraft? The responses I am getting dont look promising and require things like 20 hrs of dual from a CFI who has 10 hrs in a Q (basically impossible). Is everyone just flying without hull insurance for the first 100 hrs? Or do we just realize that hull insurance isn’t worth it for a plane with an upper end value of 30k? Ive never owned before so this is all new to me.

Taz