Vern,

I did not buy the airport! It is a municipal airport. I did buy into a hangar group.

The only insurance co that would insure my Dragonfly is Avemco even with 500 hrs in type. Liability is as much as liability and hull combined on the Tri-Pacer.

On Friday, March 11, 2022, 2:55 PM, Frankenbird Vern <smeshno1@...> wrote:

Easy solution.. do as Charlie Johnson did for his Dragonfly and BUY the airport.. or a piece of it.  Then tell the municipals to jump off a cliff!

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Troy Zawlacki <troyzc3@...>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2022 3:12 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Quickie insurance

This is good to know and it seems like im getting consistent info from the insurance agent at least.

I’m getting into exactly the catch 22 I predicted. I’m trying to figure out a place to put the plane for final inspection and phase 1 fly off, and the airports require liability insurance for a tie down or hangar. Then the insurance won’t insure me until after xx amount of hours in the plane… Exactly the conundrum I expected after researching the topic. Something doesn’t add up here.

Taz

On Mar 11, 2022, at 12:15 AM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Haha…every once in a while we do joke a little about his special they are.
--

Corbin
N121CG