Re: Quickie insurance

Frankenbird Vern

Now that is tragic Mike!! WHAT? I see.. so the Cessna 150 at my first airport location, that the pilot died in because he WAS STUPID and continued performing a go around even though the engine was cutting on and off at the midpoint,..so my 150 has to leave? ALL Cessnas maybe?  Same logic.
But I will remember that one. Good point!

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2022 5:33 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Quickie insurance

Best not to tell the airport manager that your test flying.  I was near finishing my 40 hours when another experimental crashed.  I was asked to leave.  I just let the hour meter run to 40 hours "taxiing around" and got my faa signoff.  Problem solved.
Mike Dwyer Q200

Easy solution.. do as Charlie Johnson did for his Dragonfly and BUY the airport.. or a piece of it.  Then tell the municipals to jump off a cliff!